New Member Dimimaro!!

  • Steve Nash
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
      Please welcome new member Dimimaro who writes:

      >>>I like smoking pipes and learning about them<<<

      You live in Hellas, Greece, is that correct?

      Welcome to our group!

      steve nash
      moderator
    • Brian E.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
        Welcome Dimimaro!! Nice to have you in the group.

        owias

        Steve Nash <steve_nash_888@...> wrote:

        Please welcome new member Dimimaro who writes:

        >>>I like smoking pipes and learning about them<<<

        You live in Hellas, Greece, is that correct?

        Welcome to our group!

        steve nash
        moderator

      • dimimaro
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2007
          Hi everyone, sorry for late reply : PC problems :(
          Yes, i live in Greece and love pipes/tobacco and exchanging opinions
          ideas about them !
          Thanks for the warm welcome.
          Dimitrios

          --- In christianpipesmokers@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Nash"