Welcome New Member!

  • Steve Nash
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2007
      Let's welcome blinddog42 who writes:

      >>>Hello there. I am a Christian and a pipe smoker. I have been smoking
      pipes for about 11 years now and love the hobby. I am thinking about
      starting a Christian pipe club near my home.<<<

      Welcome Blinddog42!!

      This isn't a very active group, but maybe you can help us change that
      :-)

      Eleven years a pipe smoker?? You should have some good tips for us!!

      Welcome!

      steve nash
      moderator

    • illinoispipeman
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2007
        --- In christianpipesmokers@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Nash"
        <steve_nash_888@...> wrote:
        >Hey Blinddog42
        Welcome to the group. I'm a Christian as well. I've been smoking
        for quite a few years. I started in the early 70's, layed it down
        for several years, and then picked it back up about 5 years ago.
        What do you enjoy as far as tobaccos and what pipes do you enjoy the
        most? Have a great day, God bless you abundantly, and post often.
        Let us hear from you.
        Happy Puffing
        Mike

        > pipes for about 11 years now and love the hobby. I am thinking about
        > starting a Christian pipe club near my home.<<<
        >
        > Welcome Blinddog42!!
        >
        > This isn't a very active group, but maybe you can help us change
        that
        > :-)
        >
        > Eleven years a pipe smoker?? You should have some good tips for
        us!!

        > Welcome!
        >
        > steve nash
        > moderator

      • Steve Nash
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
          Please welcome JL (eelnhoj88) who writes:

          >>>Hi. I'm JL. I grew up in the church and recently picked up the pipe.
          Figured this would be a fitting group to join and commune with.<<<

          Welcome JL!

          This is a small group but full of good people.

          Look around and post a bit about yourself when you're ready.

          If there's anything I can do for you please let me know.

          steve nash
          moderator