Welcome Shawn!

  • Steve Nash
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2007
      Welcome Shawn!

      This isn't a very active group, but maybe you can help change that :-)

      I think I smoked my first pipe at 19.

      Best Regards,

      steve nash, moderator

      >>>My name is Shawn Irwin. I'm 19 and I smoke a Larson pipe. I would
      like to join this group. <<<

    • Ron Gadzalinski
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2007
        I also welcome you Shawn. I COMMEND you learning so young the pleasures of the pipe. I smoked my first pipe at the age of 20 but I didn't remain a pipe smoker then (this was in 1979). I regret this now. Instead, it wasn't until 1998 when I was 39 that I took up the pipe on a regular (and lifelong) basis.

        Please tell us more about yourself. How did you become a pipe smoker?

        -Ron in Tampa, FL

        Steve Nash <steve_nash_888@...> wrote:

        Welcome Shawn!

        This isn't a very active group, but maybe you can help change that :-)

        I think I smoked my first pipe at 19.

        Best Regards,

        steve nash, moderator

        >>>My name is Shawn Irwin. I'm 19 and I smoke a Larson pipe. I would
        like to join this group. <<<

        test'; ">

        test'; ">

      • Will Phillips
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2007
          Hey Shawn,

          Welcome to the group!

          Us young guns gotta stick together - I started my pipe journey when I was
          twenty, so that's about four years ago now (wow!).

          Ted's Pipe Shop (one of my favorite places in the world) in Tulsa, OK has a
          great selection of $20 & $30 pipes that got me started out. However, my
          sister purchased me a nice Peterson for Christmas that I enjoy very much.

          I find there are few things as pleasurable as a nice day at the park,
          smoking my pipe, and praying & reading. Thank you, God!

          Will Phillips

          wp@... <wpwillphillips.org> | 918-671-9884 |
          www.willphillips.org <http://willphillips.org>

          Will is a donor supported missionary on staff with PDX Chi Alpha, a ministry
          to young adults & college students,
          with a vision to gather musicians & artists who will equip local churches
          for creative & prophetic worship.

        • Shawn Irwin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 11, 2007
            Hey Will,

            Thanks for the warm welcome!

            I saw that you are really involved in music ministry. Well I am also very passionate about serving the Lord through music. I'm kind of an odd ball though. I know my way around a few different instruments, but my first and foremost instrument is the harmonica. Just thought I'd let you know since you're into music and such. Please visit my myspace profile at myspace.com/shawnirwinmusic and let me know what you think!

            Nice meeting you,
            Shawn