Peterson Tobacco's

  • mel51us
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      Recently, I tried Peterson's Irish Oak, Sherlock Holmes, Old Dublin,
      and Sweet Killarney, along with Erinmore Mixture. All except the Sweet
      Killarney are very good blends. The Sweet Killarney lives up toit's
      name, very sweet. I know Peterson uses top quality tobacco, but the
      flavoring in Sweet Killarney was overpowering. The other Peterson
      blends and the Erinmore Mixture, however, have become the most smoked
      in my rotation.