Hi

  • Tracy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi Folks. Glad i found this group. I needed a good place for
      fellowship and a place I can talk about pipes with fellow believers.
      Just wondering if you guys have a chat schedual. Hope so It would be
      nice chat with you folks.
    • Kepa
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2006
        --- In christianpipesmokers@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy" <tracydude3@y...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Folks. Glad i found this group. I needed a good place for
        > fellowship and a place I can talk about pipes with fellow believers.
        > Just wondering if you guys have a chat schedual. Hope so It would be
        > nice chat with you folks.

        Hi Tracy,
        I'm Kepa. I don't believe there is a chat schedule, and I believe Todd
        confirmed that. This place isn't really the busiest of places, but
        every question gets a reply.
        What kind of pipe do you have?
        What's your favourite blend of tobacco?
        Peace,
        Kepa.
      • Sammy Shuford
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2006
          Wow, some real activity in this group!

          Welcome Tracy!

          Jesus Love you,

          And Jesus loves me,

          Even if I do cause his overtime!

          ____________________________

          http://www.palmettoland.org

          _____

          > Hi Folks. Glad i found this group. I needed a good place for
          > fellowship and a place I can talk about pipes with fellow believers.
          > Just wondering if you guys have a chat schedual. Hope so It would be
          > nice chat with you folks.

          Hi Tracy,
          I'm Kepa. I don't believe there is a chat schedule, and I believe Todd
          confirmed that. This place isn't really the busiest of places, but
          every question gets a reply.
          What kind of pipe do you have?
          What's your favourite blend of tobacco?
          Peace,
          Kepa.

          Pipe
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Pipe+leak+repair&w1=Pipe+leak+repair&w2
          =Pipe+repair&w3=Pipe+lining&w4=Pipe+leak&w5=Pipe+bursting&w6=Pipe+plug&c=6&s
          =105&.sig=oizhq1sO5JHQR34cFkmmqQ> leak repair

          Pipe
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Pipe+repair&w1=Pipe+leak+repair&w2=Pipe
          +repair&w3=Pipe+lining&w4=Pipe+leak&w5=Pipe+bursting&w6=Pipe+plug&c=6&s=105&
          .sig=fKueCD2NBwzXtEBMtcndCg> repair

          Pipe
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Pipe+lining&w1=Pipe+leak+repair&w2=Pipe
          +repair&w3=Pipe+lining&w4=Pipe+leak&w5=Pipe+bursting&w6=Pipe+plug&c=6&s=105&
          .sig=Ysiqq1Fyc-hZap30yHJeMA> lining

          Pipe
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Pipe+leak&w1=Pipe+leak+repair&w2=Pipe+r
          epair&w3=Pipe+lining&w4=Pipe+leak&w5=Pipe+bursting&w6=Pipe+plug&c=6&s=105&.s
          ig=I9dl59We_TtUtvChomJbLw> leak

          Pipe
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Pipe+bursting&w1=Pipe+leak+repair&w2=Pi
          pe+repair&w3=Pipe+lining&w4=Pipe+leak&w5=Pipe+bursting&w6=Pipe+plug&c=6&s=10
          5&.sig=1ZufuMjbEBoj8QObnlr1ew> bursting

          Pipe
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Pipe+plug&w1=Pipe+leak+repair&w2=Pipe+r
          epair&w3=Pipe+lining&w4=Pipe+leak&w5=Pipe+bursting&w6=Pipe+plug&c=6&s=105&.s
          ig=k1Q0xTHxxPJym3yh0ZuaBw> plug

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "christianpipesmokers
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/christianpipesmokers> " on the web.

          _____

        • Tracy Clevenger
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
            Thanks for the welcome.

            I have 8 pipes so far. 4 Stanwells, 1 savi semi
            churchwarden, 1 Genaric pipe, and a cob.
            I really don't have a favorite tobaccoo blend. I like
            mostly english blends.
            --- Kepa <gatekepa@...> wrote:

            >> What kind of pipe do you have?
            > What's your favourite blend of tobacco?
            > Peace,
            > Kepa.

            TracyC

            Just $16.99/mo. or less.
            dsl.yahoo.com
          • James Collie
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 27, 2006
              Yeah, looks kinda quiet here, but I figured I'd join anyways. I've
              been smoking pipe for about 4 1/2 years. I've bought too many from
              ebay. I mostly smoke aromatic because English bothers people, but I
              really enjoy both.
            • A.R.S. KA9QLQ Alvin Koffman
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 27, 2006
                Howdy right back. I like ebay pipes & aromatics too
                Alvin

              • Cantiloper@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 28, 2006
                  Speaking of buying pipes from ebay... THe Antismokers have gotten so fanatical that someone was writing on one of the forums about how ebay pipes were sometimes sold with the guarantee that they came "from a smoke-free household" !!

                  Michael J. McFadden
                  Author of "Dissecting Antismokers' Brains"
                  http://www.AntiBrains.com