A lurker reveal

  • cole_haan05
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hafa ADai from Guam.

      I have been watching this group for a long time. I no longer smoke
      because of where I work here in guam would never permit it. So I gave
      it up for my job. Never-the-less I still watch the group. Have no
      pipes left. but you all seem to be a cool group and a nice bunch of
      folks. So greetings from Guam

      Bob
    • Ron Gadzalinski
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
        Greetings to you my friend from Guam. I'm convinced you will come back to the pipe someday (when you are finished in Guam). In fact, I would enjoy personally helping you in that pursuit Bob.

        -Ron

        cole_haan05 <cole_haan05@...> wrote:
        Hafa ADai from Guam.

        I have been watching this group for a long time. I no longer smoke
        because of where I work here in guam would never permit it. So I gave
        it up for my job. Never-the-less I still watch the group. Have no
        pipes left. but you all seem to be a cool group and a nice bunch of
        folks. So greetings from Guam

        Bob

        Pipe leak repair Pipe leak Pipe bursting Pipe plug Meat smoker

        test'; ">

        test'; ">

      • A.R.S. KA9QLQ Alvin Koffman
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
          Good to have you here.
          Alvin

          --
          For the best tasting jerky you've ever had
          go to http://alk.jerkydirect.com/