My Mother

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hello friends,

      I'm sad to announce that my mother, Mildred Gadzalinski, passed away
      this morning at approx. 3:45 a.m (Dec. 2) at the Milwaukee Hospice
      Residence. The cancer took over her liver and her body shut down.
      She was 70 years old.

      Her service and burial will be on Monday, Dec. 6th.

      I ask for your continued prayers for my family.

      God bless all of you!

      -Ron
    • magnum_rifle
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
        I'm sorry to hear about her passing. I will remember to keep your
        family in my prayers.
        --- In christianpipesmokers@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <rongadz59@y...>
        wrote:

        > Hello friends,
        >
        > I'm sad to announce that my mother, Mildred Gadzalinski, passed
        away
        > this morning at approx. 3:45 a.m (Dec. 2) at the Milwaukee Hospice
        > Residence. The cancer took over her liver and her body shut
        down.
        > She was 70 years old.
        >
        > Her service and burial will be on Monday, Dec. 6th.
        >
        > I ask for your continued prayers for my family.
        >
        > God bless all of you!
        >
        > -Ron
      • Mike Kesling
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2004
          Dear Ron
          Please accept my deepest, deepest sympathes on the
          passing of your wonderful mother. It brought back
          memories of the passing of my mom and dad who both
          died within six weeks of one another in 1994. My
          prayers will be with all of you in this time of
          saddness.
          Sincerely
          Mike (Illinoispipeman)
          --- Ron <rongadz59@...> wrote:

          > Hello friends,
          >
          > I'm sad to announce that my mother, Mildred
          > Gadzalinski, passed away
          > this morning at approx. 3:45 a.m (Dec. 2) at the
          > Milwaukee Hospice
          > Residence. The cancer took over her liver and her
          > body shut down.
          > She was 70 years old.
          >
          > Her service and burial will be on Monday, Dec. 6th.
          >
          > I ask for your continued prayers for my family.
          >
          > God bless all of you!
          >
          > -Ron

          http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
        • Singing Elk
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2004
            Ron....We will keep you and your family in our prayers.....I am sorry
            sir. No words can express the sympahthy that could help heal at this
            time. Please know that we care.

            Monty aka Singingelk
          • Mark
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 5, 2004
              Ron,

              I will pray for your mother at Mass over the next week, you and your
              family remain in my prayers.

              Mark

              wrote:

              > Hello friends,
              >
              > I'm sad to announce that my mother, Mildred Gadzalinski, passed
              away
              > this morning at approx. 3:45 a.m (Dec. 2) at the Milwaukee Hospice
              > Residence. The cancer took over her liver and her body shut
              down.
              > She was 70 years old.
              >
              > Her service and burial will be on Monday, Dec. 6th.
              >
              > I ask for your continued prayers for my family.
              >
              > God bless all of you!
              >
              > -Ron
            • Ron Gadzalinski
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 8, 2004
                To all my brothers and sisters here:

                The response of sympathy and condolences I received over my mother's death has been overwhelming and extremely comforting to me. I thank you for your thoughts of and prayers for my family and I during this difficult time of sadness. A mother is one of God's most precious of gifts....and we have so many memories to comfort us.

                I thank God for your gift of friendship that you have offered to me. God bless you all!

                All my best to you and your families,

                Ron

                wrote:

                > Hello friends,
                >
                > I'm sad to announce that my mother, Mildred Gadzalinski, passed
                away
                > this morning at approx. 3:45 a.m (Dec. 2) at the Milwaukee Hospice
                > Residence. The cancer took over her liver and her body shut
                down.
                > She was 70 years old.
                >
                > Her service and burial will be on Monday, Dec. 6th.
                >
                > I ask for your continued prayers for my family.
                >
                > God bless all of you!
                >
                > -Ron

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                test'; ">

                test'; ">

              • Ron Gadzalinski
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 10, 2004
                  Monty,

                  The response of sympathy and condolences I received over my mother's death has been overwhelming and extremely comforting to me. I thank you for your thoughts of and prayers for my family and I during this difficult time of sadness. A mother is one of God's most precious of gifts....and we have so many memories to comfort us.

                  I enjoyed chatting with you earlier this week. I thank God for your gift of friendship that you have offered to me. God bless you!

                  All my best to you and your family,

                  Ron

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 11, 2004
                    It was my pleasure to talk with you last week. I will keep your
                    family in my prayers in the coming days...

                    Your amigo!

                    Monty

                    --- In christianpipesmokers@yahoogroups.com, Ron Gadzalinski