Today

  • Ron Gadzalinski
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      Pipe Friends,

      Today marks 18 years of continuous employment with Milwaukee County
      for me (and that's NO April Fool!).

      I say this milestone calls for a good pipe to celebrate. And it's
      expected to be near 70 degrees here in Milwaukee today--so I'll go
      outside at noon and do just that. :D

      I hope everyone here has a great day too.

      Happy puffing to all,
      Ron
    • Ron Gadzalinski
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22 9:46 AM
        Hey everyone,

        I'm enjoying a much needed week of vacation this week. Yesderday it
        rained most of the day and I stayed indoors. But today is a
        glorious day of sunshine and warm summer temperatures.

        I went outside to enjoy the day and I also enjoyed a nice cigar. It
        was a Victor Sinclair Bohemian 70 ring. It lasted about 90 minutes
        and I enjoyed every puff. I plan to smoke more pipes and cigars
        this week.

        I wish everyone here a happy and safe summer and lots of good
        smoking!

        With smokey regards,
        Ron