New prices in effect at AltinokPipe.com (33% down)

  • AltinokPipe.Com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Due to the latest changes in our customs law recently, we needed to
      re-arrange and announce our new prices on our web site. In the new
      regulations, some sort of handmade products are released free of some
      customs charges, that means we will be able to offer our handmade pipes with
      lower prices. Therefore, all prices on the web now have been pulled down to
      nearly 33% (!) off the previous prices. No doubt that this is a remarkable
      decrease and we hope that this will increase the interest to our products.
      The shipping fee is still same ($25.00 – UPS’s world wide next day
      delivery).

      If you would you like to visit the web site :

      http://altinokpipe.com >Home Page

      http://altinokpipe.com/products.asp >Products Page

      Please feel free to contact me personally for anything you would like to
      know.

      info@...

      Best Regards,

      Sinan