Changes

  • jg97302
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2002
      Well this is going to take some getting used to. After being in the
      clubs for awhile, the new layout and the ads are going to be....well,
      different.

      Jim
    • rongadz59
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2002
        I agree with you totally, Jim. This "Groups" thing is really
        frustrating to me because when I access my clubs at work, which is
        where I do most of the time, I get several "Alert" pop ups with the
        ads and I have to close at least 3 pop-up screens or messages before
        I get to the club or the message. It must be the safeguards
        programmed into the computers at work because I don't have that
        annoying problem when using the library computer or mine at home.
        Still, I like the way it was before!

        -Ron

        P.S. Anyone smoke any good tobaccos lately. I received a sample
        blend called "Harrington's Corner" from the Owl Shop in Worchester,
        MA yesterday and enjoyed it last night. It is a medium latakia blend
        and my opinion is that it is MOST
        EXCELLENT!!
      • gkunkel_98
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15, 2002
          I agree with you guys too. ... just wanted to let you know as
          founder, there's not much I can do about it unless we move to another
          forum altogether.

          In Christ,

          Gary Kunkel
          Club Founder

          --- In christianpipesmokers@y..., rongadz59 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > I agree with you totally, Jim. This "Groups" thing is really
          > frustrating to me because when I access my clubs at work, which is
          > where I do most of the time, I get several "Alert" pop ups with the
          > ads and I have to close at least 3 pop-up screens or messages
          before
          > I get to the club or the message. It must be the safeguards
          > programmed into the computers at work because I don't have that
          > annoying problem when using the library computer or mine at home.
          > Still, I like the way it was before!
          >
          > -Ron
          >
          > P.S. Anyone smoke any good tobaccos lately. I received a sample
          > blend called "Harrington's Corner" from the Owl Shop in Worchester,
          > MA yesterday and enjoyed it last night. It is a medium latakia
          blend
          > and my opinion is that it is MOST
          > EXCELLENT!!
        • jg97302
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 17, 2002
            Gary, This is just one of those things we will have to get used to.
            In time I am sure we will all agree, that this is a small price to
            pay for the company of the others in the group.

            Ron, about your ps, I did pick up a tin of Petersons Sweet Killarny
            the other day. It's been awhile since I smoked an aromatic. Smells
            great in the tin, as to room aroma, well I am still baned from the
            house but the garage aroma is good! I have gotten so into English and
            Virginias that the taste is somewhat disappointing. It does burn well
            and without a lot of gunk in the bottom of the bowl.

            Jim