Prayer Request

  • Nancy Sonneman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hi, All,

      Heaven has a new member as of early 2-1-03. My aunt Millie Raussen Shannon,
      my mother's faternal twin sister who helped to raise me and was an
      exceptional human being, fought the good fight against multiple myoloma
      cancer. It won out early today.
      Please rejoice with me that she is in God's arms, but ask for the strength
      to handle it for our family.

      Thank you very much;

      Nancy S.

      ---