Readers Writers Rewards Program

  • smhkids
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2002
      Open for membership. A bookclub/rewards program developed by authors
      to help us promote our books. While there are not many point
      opportunities available I can add more as our membership grows.
      However, we do have a free books for schools and libraries program,
      add a link program, book club e-mail or monthly favorite links place
      to promote your books. You can earn points for advertising or pay but
      you will find the rate very reasonable. Also, this month we have a
      referal competition where you can win prizes and advertising. Check
      the FAQ section for upcoming opportunities or post in our forums if
      you have other ideas of ways to promote our work.
      http://suzettehopkins.com/rewards
      Thanks
      Suzette
    • smhkids
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2003
        Readers Writers was developed by authors to help us promote our
        books directly to the public and also reward members for all of
        their activities such as shopping, visiting sites ect. It is free to
        join and I am giving 1,000 banner impressions to member authors.
        Simply submit your website url and banner url to
        rewards@... once you join (it can be a writing
        related website also). Members earn points that they can redeem for
        advertising, gift certificates, checks and charities. All member
        authors can partipate in our books for charities, schools and
        libraries program at no charge to them. This is the way it works:
        Once you join send your book ordering information, a breif
        description, age, genre,price to rewards@... Members
        can redeem points to support the books program. When there are
        enough points member books are purchased for the appropriate
        organizations. We only accept family friendly books.
        To join simply go to http://suzettehopkins.com/rewards
        Thanks,
        Suzette