Fantastic writers

  • oreoblues@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
      I belong to a small yahoo group called Fantastic writers. I We focus on
      fantasy and science fiction. I'd like to see this group grow. So far there's
      only two of us. If anyone wants to join...please drop by.

      -Carole

    • Steve Trower
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2002
        Hmmm, could be interesting given the number of sf writers in this
        group... Are you sure you want us to take over?

        Steve

        --- In christianfictionwriter@y..., oreoblues@a... wrote:
        > I belong to a small yahoo group called Fantastic writers. I We
        focus on
        > fantasy and science fiction. I'd like to see this group grow. So
        far there's
        > only two of us. If anyone wants to join...please drop by.

        Groups : FantasticWriters</A>