Christian Writers Conference

  • drrobertlmckenzie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      How many of you would be interested in attend a Christian Writers
      Workshop here in Texas? There would be workshops on the following:
      1. How to get published
      2. How to write and get paid for Christian journals
      3. How to enhance and strenghen your writing
      4. How to get copywrited for you work.

      And many other topics.

      If you would be interested then respond by emailing me your name,
      mailing address at: bethelmissionarybaptistchurch@...

      The conference would be held here in McAllen, Texas. McAllen is a
      city over 100,000 and we are located just 10 minutes to Reynosa,
      Mexico and 20 minutes from Progresso, Mexico where you could shop
      till you drop and experience the richness of Old Mexico (Progresso)
      and New Mexico (Reynosa). We are also located just 45 minutes from
      South Padre Island where you could fish, shop and swim along the
      beautiful beaches of South Texas.

      Grace and Peace,
      Dr. Robert L. McKenzie, President
      Valley Online Christian Publishers