Hi

  • angel_of_clay
    Message 1 of 490 , Nov 4, 2001
      It has been a long time since I have checked this
      club out. Mainly because I didn't have Internet on
      this particular computer for quite a while. I am still
      writing, just not as often. My novel, not that anyone
      would remember, is about 275 pages or so. I hope that
      everyone keeps up on their writing and has fun! God Bless!
    • leefstrong
      Message 490 of 490 , Mar 19 12:44 PM
        Ever tried "A Canticle for Leibowitz"? Catholic in orientation (in
        case you find that a problem - I don't), but well done.

        There's also a friend of C.S. Lewis named Charles Williams. He
        influenced Lewis (you can see the changes as the space
        trilogy developed, particulalry in the last book, "That Hideous
        Strength.") Williams was never as popular as Lewis and their buddy
        Tolkein, and he is a tougher read, but he might be of interest.

        Good luck!