re: dave's last message

  • Brianman3
    Message 1 of 490 , Mar 3, 2001
      anyone want to help me out with that? I don't
      know what a URL is much less how to make one. Does it
      stand for UnReliable Link? I see a lot of UnReliable
      Links, and often they are called URL's so I was just
      thinkin'... Well, anyway, if you could give me a step by step
      process to follow, it will be on the internet faster than
      you can say "URL!"<br>Peace
      out!<br>Brianman3@...
    • leefstrong
      Message 490 of 490 , Mar 19, 2002
        Ever tried "A Canticle for Leibowitz"? Catholic in orientation (in
        case you find that a problem - I don't), but well done.

        There's also a friend of C.S. Lewis named Charles Williams. He
        influenced Lewis (you can see the changes as the space
        trilogy developed, particulalry in the last book, "That Hideous
        Strength.") Williams was never as popular as Lewis and their buddy
        Tolkein, and he is a tougher read, but he might be of interest.

        Good luck!