New Book Released - Lay Ups and Long Shots - sports short stories

  • max anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      It�s always exciting when a box of new books arrives on your doorstep. That�s what happened to me this morning.

      �Lay Ups and Long Shots,� has just been released.

      This book will especially appeal to boys�even reluctant readers.

      In addition to my story, Big Foot, the book contains more short stories from Joseph Bruchac, Terry Trueman, David Lubar, Dorian Cirrone, CS Perryess, Jamie McEwan, and Peggy Duffy.

      You can read more details on my blog.

      Max Elliot Anderson
      http://booksandboys.blogspot.com