Christian Fiction Writer

  • dosanjh80
    Message 1 of 490 , Oct 23, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Christian Fiction Writer
    • leefstrong
      Message 490 of 490 , Mar 19, 2002
        Ever tried "A Canticle for Leibowitz"? Catholic in orientation (in
        case you find that a problem - I don't), but well done.

        There's also a friend of C.S. Lewis named Charles Williams. He
        influenced Lewis (you can see the changes as the space
        trilogy developed, particulalry in the last book, "That Hideous
        Strength.") Williams was never as popular as Lewis and their buddy
        Tolkein, and he is a tougher read, but he might be of interest.

        Good luck!