Dark short stories & poems in 'Daydreams & Nightmares' now available!

  • George Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2006
      Dear friends:

      Over the years, most of you have been pretty supportive of my dreams of writing and trying to put out a book here and there, so...here goes:

      I’ve finally released my book, 'Daydreams & Nightmares (a collection of unique, introspective poems and dark, erotic short stories).'

      My poems are (mostly) a little romantic, my stories are a little on the dark side, a little erotic and might remind you of the style they've used in Twilight Zone and Tales From the Crypt television shows.

      'Daydreams & Nightmares (ISBN 1-4116-7924-5)’ is available at:

      http://www.lulu.com/content/210331

      Yes, I'm actually hoping that you'll buy a copy and refer friends...it would all help and I hope you don't mind me asking.

      I hope I haven't upset anyone by telling you about my book, but I am pretty excited about 'Daydreams & Nightmares' and hope you'll all enjoy my poetry and
      short stories.

      Thanks,

      Jim Riley
      Author: 'Daydreams & Nightmares'