CBA, The Christies and Author Interviews

  • Sara Mills
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2005
      Everyone,
      This is a blog you have to check out over the next few days. Kelli
      Standish, editor of Focus on Fiction is keeping a live-blog from CBA
      in Denver. She's got inside info on the Christies, is interviewing
      tons of authors and has a few surprises in store.
      Check out the audio clips she has on the blog, there are some
      fascinating author interviews full of CBA news and hilarious stories.
      Here's a bit of what you can expect to see on the blog tomorrow.

      "Tomorrow I'll meet with Karen Kingsbury, Robert Liparulo, Kristen
      Heitzmann, Robin Lee Hatcher, Brandilyn Collins, Deborah Raney,
      Robert Wise, Mindy Starns Clark, Ted Dekker, Angela Hunt, and Robert
      Elmer, and I'll have updates for you on their latest book releases
      and more tomorrow night, as well as news on the winners of the Gold
      Medallion awards.

      See you then!"

      Check it out at www.focusonfiction.net and click on ICRS blog.

      Posted by Sara Mills