Virtual Writer's Conference Tour

  • Sara Mills
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      In two weeks I'll be attending the Colorado Christian Writer's
      Conference. I've been to several major Christian writer's conferences
      in the past few years, but I've come up with an idea to help those who
      haven't yet attended their first conference, but are thinking about it.

      I'm going to post in my newsletter, a minute by minute journal of my
      experiences at the conference. From the orientation to the closing
      session, with all the business card exchanging, pitching of projects
      and general information gathering in-between. I think it's a great way
      for anyone who's thinking or dreaming about attending a major
      conference to get a feel for what goes on.

      If you'd like to read about it, go to www.christianfictionreviewer.com
      and subscribe to the newsletter.

      Sara Mills
      intrepid conferee