Re: A Better Plan.

  • readwrite55
    Message 1 of 490 , Jan 1, 2001
      This is a wonderful story. If you can take
      critisim you will be a great published author. As a birth
      mother of five, I cannot immagine running during
      pregnancy. I would have felt like my stomach was going to
      fall off. Please check with your mother about changing
      this to bike riding. Lot's of things can go wrong when
      riding a bike, but it seem's like something an active,
      pregnant girl/woman could/would do.<br>I am anxious to
      read more of your writing.<br>Sharon
    • leefstrong
      Message 490 of 490 , Mar 19, 2002
        Ever tried "A Canticle for Leibowitz"? Catholic in orientation (in
        case you find that a problem - I don't), but well done.

        There's also a friend of C.S. Lewis named Charles Williams. He
        influenced Lewis (you can see the changes as the space
        trilogy developed, particulalry in the last book, "That Hideous
        Strength.") Williams was never as popular as Lewis and their buddy
        Tolkein, and he is a tougher read, but he might be of interest.

        Good luck!