Re: [Christian Fiction Writer] The Sequel

  • Steve Trower
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      I've been a bit cagey about the storyline up until now, but since
      it's finished... The first novel is based on the story of Abraham,
      set in a Star Wars type of scenario. The trilogy, as it has now
      become, loosely follows the rest of the book of Genesis, and there's
      a whole load of other stories I want to retell in this universe.

      If you go way back to message 544 in this group, it will tell you
      where to find the first chapter online - I'm not sure if it's still
      there, and it's probably been revised since, but if you can find it
      let me know what you think.

      Oh, and I've got a time travel epic taking shape in the back of my
      mind too, but I think God wants this story telling first.

      Steve

      --- In christianfictionwriter@yahoogroups.com, emsmithery@k... wrote:
      > >Steve,
      > Sorry if I missed it, but what is the story line of your Old
      Testament
      > Space Opera? I am interested.
      >
      > I, myself am working on a Time Travel adventure such of that of an
      Indiana

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/