STYLE WRITER

  • oreoblues@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Nancy: Just discovered this: Might be good.

      STYLE WRITER - the Plain English Editor (for Windows) - is the
      world's largest computerized style and usage checker.
      StyleWriter checks word-processed documents against 35,000+
      language problems and ways of clarifying the style.
      Visit: http://www.StyleWriter-USA.com

      www.stylewriter-usa.com/styleease.html

      Carole McDonnell <>< <>< <>< Prayer, Patience, Postage, Persistence
      "All the way to heaven is heaven; because He said 'I am the Way.'" St
      Catherine of Siena

    • Nancy Sonneman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        Thanks, Carole, I'll look into it.

        oreoblues@... wrote:Nancy: Just discovered this: Might be good.

        STYLE WRITER - the Plain English Editor (for Windows) - is the
        world's largest computerized style and usage checker.
        StyleWriter checks word-processed documents against 35,000+
        language problems and ways of clarifying the style.
        Visit: http://www.StyleWriter-USA.com

        www.stylewriter-usa.com/styleease.html

        Carole McDonnell <>< <>< <>< Prayer, Patience, Postage, Persistence
        "All the way to heaven is heaven; because He said 'I am the Way.'" St
        Catherine of Siena

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        God's many blessings;

        Nancy Sonneman (writer478@...)

        author of "Patches of Sunshine (A Daily Devotional for Fibromyalgia Patients)"

        visit me on the web at www.nancyswritingpatch.homestead.com