New member intro

  • cherylrussellnet
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 4:13 AM
      Hello,

      My name is Cheryl Russell. I'm an RN who lives in OH w/ my husband
      and three children.

      I write short stories and one is to be published in the Oct/Nov/Dec
      issue of The Storyteller. I have several more I plan on submitting,
      so I will see what happens there.

      I have book ideas and am working on research and backstory. I find
      that process fascinating as well as challenging. Nothing may ever
      come of it, but that's OK. I'm learning a lot as I go along; things I
      never would've learned if I hadn't started writing. :-)

      Cheryl Russell
    • emsmithery@kconline.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 6:11 AM
        > Welcome Cheryl,
        I live in Indiana. I have been working on my book for a yea and
        hopefully I will get it done sometime....Like you I really like the
        process. So much so, I I get lost in the research.

        Nonetheless,,,keep on writing.

        emsmith

        > Hello,
        >
        > My name is Cheryl Russell. I'm an RN who lives in OH w/ my husband
        > and three children.
        >
        > I write short stories and one is to be published in the Oct/Nov/Dec
        > issue of The Storyteller. I have several more I plan on submitting,
        > so I will see what happens there.
        >
        > I have book ideas and am working on research and backstory. I find
        > that process fascinating as well as challenging. Nothing may ever
        > come of it, but that's OK. I'm learning a lot as I go along; things I
        > never would've learned if I hadn't started writing. :-)
        >
        > Cheryl Russell

      • Donna Conger
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 10:07 AM
          Welcome, Cheryl! Congrats on being published in the Storyteller! I have a good friend who often sends his Storyteller stories to me--you might see his name--it's Randy Kercher. I love the stories in there.

          I'm Donna, stay at home mom to 4. I live in Utah (I'm not Mormon) with my hubby. For more information, check out my web site (which needs updating so badly!) http://inspirationplace.tripod.com

          God bless!

          Donna Conger

          cherylrussellnet <cheryl@...> wrote:

          Hello,

          My name is Cheryl Russell. I'm an RN who lives in OH w/ my husband
          and three children.

          I write short stories and one is to be published in the Oct/Nov/Dec
          issue of The Storyteller. I have several more I plan on submitting,
          so I will see what happens there.

          I have book ideas and am working on research and backstory. I find
          that process fascinating as well as challenging. Nothing may ever
          come of it, but that's OK. I'm learning a lot as I go along; things I
          never would've learned if I hadn't started writing. :-)

          Cheryl Russell

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor