Catholic quotes

  • oreoblues@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      christianfictionwriter@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Hi;
      > Does anybody know how to find quotes from saints, popes, Mother Therese, and
      > other famous Catholics?
      > This info is greatly needed and would be much appreciated, believe me.
      > God's many blessings;
      >
      > Nancy S.

      Hi Nancy:

      I don't really know one site specifically. But these are some of my favorite
      haunts and they may help.
      www.catholic.org

      www.cin.org

      www.americancatholic.org

      www.gospelcom.net This is a great site and you can look back and search
      their archives. Plus they have other --mostly protestant-- quotes. But some
      of the quotes are Catholic

      About that com might have some great stuff. Just go to About.com and click
      on Religion then Catholicism.

      catholicism.about.com/cs/biblestudy/index.htm

      www.newadvent.org

      www.newadvent.com

      Hope this kinda helps and that I haven't gone over ground you've already
      covered. -Carole

      Carole McDonnell <><-- Prayer, Patience, Postage, Persistence
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Christianfantasysciencefiction