creating a promotional website for authors, publishers, artists ect.

  • smhkids
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2003
      Another author and I are designing a website together and started out
      to be a simple directory has evolved to a full promotional site. It
      will be sort of a directory/topsite with banner exchange. We will
      have free and paid options for those wanting additional exposure.
      Because the software allowed for different admins with different
      rights as well as adding additional pages and scripts (and authors
      being creative) it sort of grew as we brainstormed the different ways
      we could promote. You will be able to list multiple sites in multiple
      categories, plus there will be newsletters, articles, book reviews,
      postcards and more. (It will be free to join) If you have any ideas
      of what you would like incorperated let me know. Artists, authors,
      publishers, author services, promotional services or anyone that
      offers websites/services that would be of interest to authors will be
      welcome to join. Besides your book sites you can list audio books,
      your affiliate programs (if you sell book or offer services mentioned
      above) as well as author stores.) The idea came about because a
      friend runs a similar site (without all of the extras for authors)
      and members sites show up well in the major search engines for key
      words.
      (I joined your site Carol. I am glad you changed it because I am
      working on a fantasy book not sci fi) Been listening to Easter song's
      all day. They were doing a series of sermons of evidence that Christ
      died and rose the past 3 weeks at church which was really good.)
      Suzette