Happy Easter all

  • oreoblues@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2003
      Hi all: Great is the Lord and Greatly to Be praised. Alleluia Sing to
      Jesus! His the triumph, his the throne! His the victory alone!!!!! Death
      of Death and Hell's destruction!!!! Happy Easter.

      Yesterday I created a yahoo group called Christian Scifi Authors and Artists.
      But an online buddy emailed me and commented that she didn't write fiction
      so I've changed the name of my new yahoo group from Christian Scifi Authors
      and Artists to Christian Authors and Artists (removed the scifi part) so
      now everyone can join.

      --Carole

      Carole McDonnell <><-- Prayer, Patience, Postage, Persistence
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Christianfantasysciencefiction