teen mom book

  • Tricia Goyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 8:44 PM
      Hi!

      First of all, thanks to all those who have congratulated me on my Writer of the Year Award. I'm so excited! Best of all, I loved meeting many of you at Mt. Herman. I wish we had more time to chat ...

      Now, to the work stuff.

      I'm writing a book for Zondervan/MOPS titled "What Every Teen Mom Needs: Meet Your Nine Basic Needs (And Be A Better Mom)". I'm in the writing/research mode and I'm looking for more teen moms to interview. Can you please contact me if you know of any teen moms or former teen moms who are interested in telling me their stories? I will use these stories to encourage/help other teen moms. And they don't have to use their real names if they don't want to! I can be contacted at this email address, and the moms can be "interviewed" on-line or by phone.

      Also, for the rest of you ... can you please pray? I went on a "secular" website tonight and posted a request for interviews. I've already had two teen moms contact me! I have a feeling God is going to use me to touch these lives personally. (He always has a way of doing that!)

      So far, all the teen moms I've talked to have not been Christians. And the only Christian teen moms I know are those who our mentors have led to the Lord! The fields are ripe for harvest!

      With care,
      Tricia

      Tricia Goyer
      From Dust and Ashes (Moody Press)
      www.thegoyers.com/dustandashes

      Heartbreaking. Gut wrenching. "From Dust and Ashes" stuns the senses and challenges readers' emotions. Woven throughout the story is a glimpse of the truth--God didn't die during the Holocaust.
      --CBA Marketplace

      Interested in viewing my free, html e-newsletter? Email me at: fromdustandashes@...