new yahoo group called Christian scifiAuthors and Artists

  • oreoblues@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2003
      Hi all:
      I have created a new yahoo group called Christian scifiAuthors and Artists. I
      have already created another scif fantasy group on yahooand did not a mere
      duplicate of Christianfantasysciencefictionwriter, my other group. So I
      decided I'd create a group for Christian artists, comic book artists,
      musicians, dancers, whatever. That'll give us a nice creative bunch of
      people. But unlike the still ongoing christianfantasysciencefictionwriter
      group, Christian scifiAuthorsandArtists will be restricted and all members
      will need to be approved by yours truly. Please join this group if you feel
      called to do it. Or tell your Christian creative frineds about it. Thanks.
      -Carole
      God bless.
      -Carole McDonnell

      Carole McDonnell <><-- Prayer, Patience, Postage, Persistence
      http://www.geocities.com/scifiwritir/OreoBlues.html
      http://www.danbonacorsi.com/DBSASHome.htm