writing project- A Home for Roccio

  • smhkids
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2003
      Now that Little Wolf is off the the publisher ect. I can start my
      next project, A Home for Roccio. It is a children's book about the
      homeless children in Mexico and Ninos de Mexico a christian
      children's home. I wanted to print up a few copies inexpensively as I
      was really writing it for the organization but had to shelve it as
      there were not any viable options. However, I have found a few places
      now that print small runs without marking the books up so much they
      are out of market price. Once I get the material gathered I hope to
      burn a cd so that we can make an interactive cd also. The
      administrator has agreed to help with back material, photos, recipies
      and crafts of mexico to include on the cd. If you know of any
      resources that print such books inexpensively please let me know so
      that I can do a comparison. All profits from the sales will benifit
      Ninos. You can find more information at http://www.ninosdemexico.org
      I had a wonderful night last night because we had a pizza party with
      all of the girls and watched the Jesus movie.
      Suzette