3932Evangelical Church Library Association Dinner

  • max anderson
    Oct 13, 2012
      Had
      a very nice evening last night at the Evangelical Church Library Association
      dinner in Wheaton, IL. There
      were eleven authors who each sat at a table of librarians. We had an opportunity
      to speak to the group after dinner and then went to our book tables. Pictures and a list of other authors who were there: http://booksandboys.blogspot.com/2012/10/evangelical-christian-library-assn.html Max Elliot Anderson