  • Nancy Sonneman
    May 5, 2003
      Hi, Everyone;

      Has anyone ever heard of bookmanmarketing.com? I got an e-mail this morning
      from brien jones, author consultant, complete with phone number, fax number,
      e-mail and website. I have yet to respond as I want to know if this is just
      spam, a scam, or both. Brien Jones says that he is the only company in the
      industry contacting independent bookstore owners and selling books. Self
      published, subisidy publisher, or POD, he will sell the book without
      reprinting or republishing with his company. I'm skepitcal. Has anyone
      else gotten this e-mail or used this service? Is this a scam or on the

      God's many blessings;

      Nancy S.