retired lady looking for online intimacy

  • Catie
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2008
      Hello everyone, I'm hoping that I may be able to find someone on this website who would enjoy my company. I live alone and I often use my computer to have romantic relationships with men that I meet on social websites. I use my webcamera for intimate experiences and sexual experimentation with the people who are special to me.

      If anyone is interested check out my profile below

      http://webshowhost.info/madamexxx/madamexxx.html

      Thank you everyone for your time.

    • Robert Carneal USA
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2009
        Am I still on the list? It has been months since I got any posts.

        Thanks.

        Robert
      • Robert Carneal USA
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2009
          Does anyone have a bastardy book for Christian County, Kentucky
          please? If you do, do you mind doing a lookup for me please?

          Thank you.

          Robert Carneal