Christian County KyGen help line

  • hes475
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12 3:01 PM
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Christian County KyGen help line
    • little_anne_2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2001
        I am searching for info on Carl E. Smith. He was
        born on 2/3/56 in Christian Co. KY. His mother was
        Leslie Lewis
      • htvinson
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2001
          Me--- Henry t. Vinson born 1937
          Hopskinsville,Ky<br>My Father-------Guy B. Vinson /Hopskinville, Ky
          Vinson<br>GrandFather-----Hugh T. Dewees <br>GrandMother-----Ethel
          (Butts)Dewees<br>GGrandFather----John Lewis Dewees<br>GGrandMother----Sarah Elizabeth
          (Bartlett) Dewees<br>GGrandFather----William F.
          Vinson<br>GGrandMother----Mary A.(Railey)Vinson
        • familylooker
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 20, 2002
            hello i'm trying to get the marriage cert. for charles m mayes he married genoa mayes may 21, 1875 thanks<br>stacy