Re: Reflections on good and evil

  • marshd1000
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
      Hello Lorenzo,

      This is Marshall, the founder of Christian Chromedomes. I just want
      to lay down some guidelines in terms of long Bible lessons or lessons
      on spiritual matters here. Please, limit such postings to one per
      week. I want to say up front that I encourage people to share about
      the Lord here. While this is a place where good clean fun can be
      had, I do want to see Christ uplifted here. I desire to see people
      challenged and encouraged here. I don't want to censor people here
      or kick them out of this group. But I am setting up this guideline
      here to give people a chance to share their lessons and experiences
      here. But I don't want it to be burdensome. We had some trouble
      with another individual here in that regard. When he was asked
      nicely to not do so many lessons in a row here, he claimed
      persecution here. That is the last thing I want to have happen to
      anyone. So if you (or anyone else here) can live within these
      guidelines, then you are welcome to post your "flashes" here. If
      anyone violates these guidelines, they will be removed from the
      group.

      In Christ,
      Marshall

      --- In christianchromedomes@yahoogroups.com, "cresciniusafive
      <coschiera@l...>" <coschiera@l...> wrote:
      > My name is Lorenzo Crescini and I'm Italian. These "Flashes on
      Good
      > and evil" reflect the same mood characterizing the Flashes on the
      > Holy Gospels and Turin's Holy Shroud I wrote in Africa: making
      > myself useful to our Lord Jesus Christ.
      > Of course there will be those who will accuse me of "spamming".
      Such