Miracle

  • MarshD1000
    Message 1 of 365 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hey guys,<br><br>I need to tell you of a miracle
      that happened to me. Yesterday (Wednesday) I was in a
      hit and run accident. I am ok but a little bit sore.
      My beautiful 99 Chevy Cavalier is in the shop. I
      banged my head on the rear-view mirror. Right now I am
      very happy that I am not shaved. I have a red lump
      underneath the hair. I was wearing my seat belts. The
      accident was not my fault. And the hit and run driver's
      license plate was lodged in the dirver's door of my car.
      So the miracle is that I am alive and not real hurt
      plus the police have the license plate of the other
      guy!!!
    • MarshD1000
      Message 365 of 365 , Feb 25, 2002
        Phillip,<br><br>I have heard of King of Shaves
        Oil but I am not familiar with it. I am familiar with
        Kiss My Face shaving lotion. That can be found in some
        natural food stores. Also some drug stores and
        supermarkets with natural food sections may carry it
        too.<br><br>You might also go to www.headblade.com and find out
        about the HeadBlade. Plus if you email Todd Greene at
        the company, and ask for a sample of his new
        "Headslick" lotion, he will send it to you. When I start
        shaving again in April, I will be trying that