Re: [Christian Chromedomes] Latitude...

  • Shaft
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
      Dang.

      Joseph, I just google mapped your place and mine. I'm
      now pushed out of the top 5 by ... get this ... 0.15
      degrees! 9 MINUTES!!!!

      As Bart Simpson says, "Welcome to ... 'THE OTHERS'! "
      --- "Joseph W. Bowman" <mr_grape@...> wrote:

      > According to a Latitude/Longitude lookup engine I
      > found on Google:
      >
      > Coeur D'Alene AP 47° 46' N 116° 49' W
      > Seattle-Tacoma AP (S) 47° 27' N 122° 18' W
      >
      > So yes, Coeur d'Alene is indeed BARELY further north
      > than Seattle... but it's REALLY close.
      >

      > Joseph W. Bowman - NSA Scrabble Player
      >
      > joseph (n.) - a long woman's cloak
      > warren (n.) - a place where rabbits live and breed
      > bowman (n.) - an archer
      >
      > Please note: message attached
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > (Yahoo! ID required)

      mailto:christianchromedomes-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

    • lou tucci
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
        Hey,

        Bettles Alaska is: 67.1005/-151.06241 So I wonder if it's higher
        than the bro in the Yukon?
        Joe in canada, Do you remember me? Lou, You stayed at my house in
        Kent Washington after the christian retreat in the mountains.

        Btw, It's snowing here at Bettles already.

        Agape
        Muktuk Lou

        easy.com
        This message was sent from the free private e-mail service by easy.com, the portal site owned by Stelios and the easyGroup. This email service is available to all members of the public to use for personal reasons only. Not all subscribers to this e-mail service are representatives of an easyGroup company.
      • Joseph W. Bowman
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
          > Joe in canada, Do you remember me? Lou, You stayed at my house
          > in Kent Washington after the christian retreat in the mountains

          Sure do remember you, Lou... but I remember staying at Brother Marsh's place... but we probably hung out together after the retreat and went to Iver's for fish and chips (does that sound right?)

          Glad you're well!