70RE: Christian Cemeteries Pakistan Re: Nowshera

  • Cole, Joanne (CustCON Cardiff Contact Cen
    May 11, 2009

      Please stop all of these ‘sorry not known’ messages –  they are clogging up my inbox as it must be for everyone else!!

      From: ChristianCemeteriesPakistan@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ChristianCemeteriesPakistan@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of P and J Lumley
      Sent: 11 May 2009 11:28
      To: ChristianCemeteriesPakistan@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: Christian Cemeteries Pakistan Re: Nowshera

      Sorry not known

      -----Original Message-----
      From: ChristianCemeteries Pakistan@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:ChristianCe meteriesPakistan @yahoogroups. com]On Behalf Of P and J Lumley
      Sent: 10 May 2009 19:33
      To: ChristianCemeteries Pakistan@ yahoogroups. com

      Sorry not known

      -----Original Message-----
      From: ChristianCemeteries Pakistan@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:ChristianCe meteriesPakistan @yahoogroups. com]On Behalf Of amclenn1
      Sent: 07 May 2009 14:11
      To: ChristianCemeteries Pakistan@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: Christian Cemeteries Pakistan Re: Nowshera

      --- In ChristianCemeteries Pakistan@ yahoogroups. com, "amclenn1" <amclenn1@.. .> wrote:

      > I'm still hoping to get a photograph or photographs of the grave stones for 2 people buried in Nowshera: My great-grandmother, Grace Vidler, who passed away 12 March 1894 and her infant daughter, Cora Beatrice Vidler, who passed 12 April 1894. My great-grandfather, Herbert Jesse Vidler, was in the British army at that time, stationed in Nowshera.
      >
      > thanks
      > Adele

      This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) In case of problems, please call your organisation’s IT Helpdesk.

      The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorised to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.

      HM Revenue & Customs computer systems will be monitored and communications carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for lawful purposes.

      The Commissioners for HM Revenue and Customs are not liable for any personal views of the sender.

      This e-mail may have been intercepted and its information altered.

      The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.