Re: response...Wow. what crime is he alleged to have done. SBS?

  • dyoung@pris.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009

      Hi, Gary,

      This man has used his time in jail, to improve this Planet Earth.  What a good man.

      I think all his work can be saved and put to the birth procedures, as the first instance of the start of a weaker child, then the vaccinations are the second offense.  We too, do not have informed consent of safer options, revival of all infants on the untied cord.  He does not know that up to 60% of total blood volume may be deprived selected infants, then revived, but may be damaged and destroyed infants the rest of their lives.

      This man may not know that autism is also in children known not to be vaccinated, and those who do this, no vaccination, yet have autistic children.  He does not know of early cord clamping, can you educate him with some of the past published books by MV?

      I will take the time to write and thank him personally for his efforts in trying to expose truth.  Is his situation similar to the Alan Yurko case, where Alan was said to have shaken his baby, and went to jail. And his wife had given their infant son, 6 injections, by the suggestion of the medical know-it-all....injections are good for babies, who were yet able to be tested yet anemic, and were known premature, and to do six (6) diseases injected into their blood stream at one time.  What was the mother thinking about, or just not thinking at all.  Then Alan is doiing the baby-sitting when the child likely goes into a diabetic coma, and the rest of the story is, he is injected with blood thinners and dies at the hands of the hospital care aids.  The baby's organs sought after, a plea bargaining takes place, and the wife agrees to give up "some" organs, and she does not go to jail, or stand at a trial.  What sound reasoning person injects their known premature child, at two months, with six injections, and some likely to have been adult size.

      It makes we want to puke, of the Alan Yurko case.  Maybe he wasn't a perfect human being, had trouble with the law, and maybe, just maybe him and his wife were also victims, and weaker citizens, by what happened to them, at their birth too.

      Instant cord clamping and any early cord clamping is yet the volunteer choice of the medical aid persons, doctors, midwives, surgeons, medics, police, and firement.  All can delay the tying and not do operative procedures at all.  So I believe the lack of common sense is deliberate choice of action, whose baby is being caused to be weaker.

      We can't rule out the evil minds of man, and to follow and not report evil teachings, and the societies that are behind them.  The societies that know the benefits of seeking human blood for whatever reasons, to waste or to practically use.  There is profits to having some of society weaker, they create the health costs to sore and the special education classes, special schools, special group homes.  When society follows truth, and not lies, what would our society be like?  Maybe dull, if we all behaved ourselves.  So is evil being allowed for the spice of life?  It makes me wanna puke, if that is the reason of evil and the teachings of it, and the silence to it, by professional status groups.

      The duty is to report, again and again, until the truth is a reality.  We must never give up.  We must organize so the organization lives forever.  So I need yet four persons to allow Universal Truths, Inc, non-profit to get going.  Choose your cause, and send your Affidavit, subject to the laws of perjury, and state the Exhibit, and attach it to the Affidavit, stating the Affidavit may be used anywhere, on Planet Earth, for the cause of truth. And that the Courts determine any penalty deemed just.

      God allows Man to go to the Courts for judgment, does he not.  This is then civilized means of getting all sides of the story out in the public.  Jesus had a fake trial, not in normal hours, not really public, it was an illegal court, not honest, not just.  Jesus was found innocent, by Roman laws, he committed no crime, then the Judge allowed the Jews to have their say, they said, to their laws, he had committed a crime, their say-so; so a choice was given to the Jews, who should the Judge release?  They asked for a judged criminal, who was condemned to die on the cross, for his release.

      Jesus died in his place.  Jesus, then in truth, died for the sins of sinners, and two others were dying with him, condemned and judge sinners.  So he died an innocent man for the sins of others.  He truly, if the facts are the truth, was the Lamb of God to spread his blood for the sins of others.  This was a one-time, and lambs, the children of the nations, are not to shed their blood or give it to the sins, or disease of others, ever.  They are not adults.  Jesus was not a child when he died, but a full grown adult.  He was aware of his fate and did not run away from it.

      Quoting pearblossominc@...:

      > Dear Donna,
      >
      > Kent R. Holcomb (#91014) is a prison inmate who has dedicated his
      > life to medico-legal analyses and who has helped numerous parents
      > falsely accused of Shaken Baby Syndrome.? Thus, he has no fax number
      > or phone number--at least outside contact in this format is not
      > realistic.? However, you may choose to write to him if you wish as
      > his contact address is provided.? I don't believe an inmate can
      > serve on a corporation board???
      >
      > Here is his address:
      >

      > Kent R. Holcomb, #91014
      >
      > Medical Legal Advocate
      >
      > A.S.P.C. Tucson
      >
      > Unit Manzanita 2B9L
      >
      > P.O. Box 24401
      >
      > Tucson, AZ 85734
      >
      > Unfortunately, in the past, Todd?has not expressed a willingness
      > to?cooperate with anyone involved in the Forum article; although I
      > would like to resolve the matter--the best I can do in the absence
      > of Todd's cooperation and in the face of his allegations,?is to
      > simply delete the material from our archives.
      > Even if no one sues anyone else, I feel the damage is already done.
      > We have already?given?Todd every possible opportunity to rectify the
      > situation to his satisfaction by allowing him to adjust/correct/edit
      > the material to a format that would be acceptable to him.? All he
      > had to do was make the changes and provide us with a Final Proof
      > Copy with his modificiations.? He had the complete freedom to
      > perform the edits he felt necessary so that in his mind there were
      > no deficiencies.? While his writing is prolific in many areas, he
      > was not agreeable to make any changes.
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Gary

      Society, "Universal Truth,
> [...]
      > We are vulnerable if we enter on our chosen battlefields.? NO one
      > ordered me to do birth research.? It was?? burden on my heart.?
      > Perhaps, so, for what I did not find out, before I became pregnant,
      > and befor
      >  e I delivered my babies, in trust to the doctors.? Is the guilt all
      > mine?? Maybe so.? Or is the guilt greater to those who are the
      > experts, with certification to their names, and licensed.? Who had
      > the greater duty of one standard of care:? do no harm.
      >
      > Subject:? Kent R. Holcomb, #91014, Medical Legal Advocate, A.S..P.C.
      > Tucson, Unite Manzanita 2B9L, P. O. Box 24401, Tucson, AZ 85734
      >
      > RE:? If this man has a belief in God, I say Amen to his article,
      > published in Medical Truths, and to your letter of this content.
      >
      > Recommendations:? A letter be sent on my article, to whom that
      > person has authority to call an Public Inquiry.? The duty is to
      > follow up of that Public Inquiry, for criminal charges of crimes
      > against humanity by the expert groups who did know better or were
      > part to cover up.? I suggest a letter go to Sommers and Roth,
      > Ontario Law firm, that they failed to have investigated early cord
      > clamping, suspected, or actually alleged in these three case laws:?
      > Chow; Ing, and Crawford.? I approached them, and they ignored my
      > request, that even after millions?of dollars paid in civil damages,
      > the duty was yet for criminal disciplinary actions.? As Justice
      > Officers, they ignored this duty or suggestion, as being part of
      > their duty to report unnecessary damaged to these children.? All
      > three were destroyed children.? The Ing boy died at the age of 17.?
      >
      > Recommendations:? Gary, as editor of Medical Truths,?review ?the
      > first Forum on Birth, to republish the articles, under each and our
      > own name.? As none of us co-authored the other's personal birth
      > experience.? But this having all three to the birth forum has
      > brought libel and slander to my own article.? There must be an
      > agreement, no one is suing the other, in a release from Todd, he is
      > not suing you, your are not suing him; I am not suing any one
      > regarding this first forum.? Just correct we are individuals,
      > sharing our own birth experience.? Add to my own revferences, and
      > the date, this reference to Todd's personal correspondence to me,
      > that he takes personal responsibility for, consenting I put his
      > views up at
      >
      > http://www.lotusbirth.com/doc/FEB2003Lotusbirth-321.htm
      >
      > It shows that I was yet confused what closing the birth canal up to
      > 30 percent more.? As I had an episotomy.? I was cut, no informed
      > consent.? No warning.? Never told I could birth in a low wide bed,
      > on my side, or squatting position.? What Todd was saying 30 %
      > closure of my birth canal was not clear to me, at that time.
      >
      > What I thought:? As to Todd's now warning, too late for me, I

      > thought the 30% closing?was then due the Doctor or nurses involved
      > in after birth care, were?sewing up my vagina, unnaturally.? The
      />> doctor had cut me,?an?intentional cut, whether it was needed or
> [...]
      > to the 1998 SOGC policy, believe to be #71, December).? They
      > canidentify, by immunity for their personal testimony, secured in
      > written form, that the evidence of weaken infants, early clamped,
      > was for the seeking of the placenta, to take its blood and
      > practically use it.? And that they could know or ought to know that
      > the hospitals private or public lab, sought the blood for
      > experiments. They had to know the placenta were drained or syringed
      > out, into prepa
      >  red collection tubes, or plastic bags, with a non-blood clotting
      > chemical, heparin, or Warfin, thins the blood.? They had to know
      > that whole blood could be sent within 36 hours of normal
      > temperature, anywhere in the world.? They had to know that the
      > hospitals practically could use that blood, the Adminstration of the
      > local hospitals called waste blood, surplus blood, residual blood,
      > while not documentning how much total blood they obtained from the
      > infant's own property, the cord and the placenta.
      >
      > The intent of concealment not to document on the infant's own
      > medical charts the amount of blood taken from his private property
      > was not accidental.? The intent to use their own community health
      > policy to not to do so, must be questioned, as a cover-up, of which
      > I assert that it was a collusion of silence how the local hospitals
      > obtained human tissues, useful, and resold, to cover local costs.?
      > But in doing so, was not to be reported, how long ago, hospitals'
      > Administration were in on it.? That was approving their head doctor
      > to give the directions to all doctors doing birth deliveries.?
      >
      > Testable, measurable, visual, and a reportable offense of
      > endangering the baby or babies:
      >
      > Testing:? Forensic testing of drugs in the baby's placenta and in
      > the baby's own blood in his/her body:? The hospitals gained in
      > higher operating billings the use of drugs.? Drugs were not to be
      > shared how they all crossed the placenta.? That is testable after
      > the baby is born, to Forensic testing, knowing the DNA features of
      > the chemicals used, all identifiable by the proper testing skills of
      > those working in forensic testing of chemicals.?
      >
      > The means of testing of the infant to be weaker, was within hours of
      > the baby's birth, of low red cell count, low white cell count, low
      > platelet count, and dehydrated having low plasma fluid (the fastest
      > of the fluids to be replaced within days), if the child is given
      > assistance, fluids, or food through G-tubes, and placed in warm
      > oxygen tents.? What may they both doas to any citizen, including the
      > infants and minors to have their legal rights protected for the
      > secutiy
      >
      > Measurable of blood wrongfully deprived the infant, alleged a
      > criminal offense:
      >
      > The amount of the blood deprived the infant or infants (if a

      > multiple birth) was measurable.? The Reference to charge Judith S.
      > Mercer with knowingly doing a risk taking (endanger to a minor,
      />> newborn infant), is to her own working manual:? The Lippincott
      > Manual of Nursing Practice.? It is my own assumption the first,
      > second editions, had this statement of fact:? "Up to 60 percent more
      > blood goes into the infant (into their expanding lungs) if the

      > umbilical cord is clamped after all pulsation ceases".? It may
      be
      > found in the 7th edition, page 1161.? Judith S. Mercer and other

      > medical aids, have no good excuse for early clamping on premature
      > babies.? Judith has known of blood letting for any fear factors too
      > much blood for the baby, if that proved to be a risk factor.? Judith
      > and others, simply could not assume a medical problem of fear
      />> factors, out side of testable or visual means for her to make a