Chips Challenge: CCLP3 -- Call for Levels

  • Chuck Sommerville
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
      Greetings Chips Challenge fans,

      I only send special notices to this group on special occasions, so
      this is not just spam. If you are offended by receiving this message,
      you can cancel your membership to the group and will not receive any
      more news about Chips Challenge. Most people sign up for this group
      to download the levels. This is a chance for you to help make new
      levels.

      The Chips Challenge community is now in the process of creating the
      next semi-official level pack, CCLP3 (Chips Challenge Level Pack 3).
      You are invited to contribute levels that you may have designed,
      and/or help with the voting process to decide which levels will be
      included. Only Lynx-compatible levels are being considered. This
      means that you will probably need a copy of Tile World to play them.
      If you don't know what this means, don't worry about it.

      The original posting of this message was on the newsgroup which can
      be found here:
      or here:
      http://chips.kaseorg.com/newsgroup/

      Here is a copy of the original announcement:

      -Chuck Sommerville

      CCLP3 -- Call for Levels

      If you are a level creator and would like to have
      your levels considered for inclusion in Chip's
      Challenge Level Pack 3 (CCLP3), please identify
      your level set here by name. If you have already
      mentioned that you would like your levels considered,
      please place a reminder here. Something like this:

      Please consider my level set, LarryJ1.dat, for CCLP3.
      Larry Jackson

      Nothing fancy. No nominating or seconding. If you
      designed the levels in the set and you wish to have
      them considered for CCLP3, just say so and they will
      be considered as the voting list is assembled.

      Your level set should be available at the Yahoogroups
      site and/or at David Stolp's (pie guy's) site.

      Larry Jackson

    • Chuck Sommerville
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
        Greetings Chips Challenge fans,

        Sorry for posting to this group twice in one day. CCLP3 will be
        playable under the Microsoft version of Chips Challenge. It will not
        require Tile World to play as I reported previously.

        -Chuck Sommerville