ESC? PCL?

  • swsaaltink
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
      Hi,
      I d like to ask my students to approach an HP printer directly using PCL (HP) commands and Chipmunk Basic.
      I v done this before but with another basic dialect, and its already some time ago, and my notes are at home in Europe while I m in the US.
      (I remember the esc-command as a start and all kinds of Hexadecimal coding . . .)

      Q: does Chipmunk incorporate PCL commands.
      Q: do you know any links (or projects!) as reference to start with.

      Thank you,