What's New in cbas364b8MacOSX?

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2011
      Can anyone tell me what's the diff between cbas364b8MacOSX and cbas364b7MacOSX? I've been using b7 for a while. Is there a document somewhere that highlights changes?
    • jeffonymail
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2011
        Hi, Michael.

        I just downloaded 364b8 and it came with a README.txt file that says:

        Version 3.6.4(b8):
        fixed problems with fn plot1, format$, string objects
        added command: graphics arc x,y,r,a1,a2

        ....Jeff
      • jeffonymail
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2011
          I downloaded 364b8 because it appeared in today's "cnet downloads - Mac OSX Daily Update". However, I notice that it is the same version I am already running and have been running for a long time. It has a last-modified date of 17th June 2008!!

          ....Jeff