dowload link for older version 3.5.8

  • wrf111
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8 1:34 AM
      Dear all,

      I am trying to download an older version, version 3.5.8, of the Chipmunk Basic to run a program. Could someone please share a link for the download with me? I have been trying to look for it but failed...

      Thanks in advance!

      Cheers,
      bee
    • rhnlogic
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8 9:10 AM
        3.5.8 seems to have been 2001/2002 vintage built with CodeWarrior 7 for Mac OS X 10.1.
        Why do you need this version?

        --- In chipmunkbasicforum@yahoogroups.com, "wrf111" <wrf111@...> wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > I am trying to download an older version, version 3.5.8, of the Chipmunk Basic to run a program. Could someone please share a link for the download with me? I have been trying to look for it but failed...
        >
        > Thanks in advance!
        >
        > Cheers,
        > bee

      • schmidtrj2001
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8 9:42 AM
          I have a copy of ChipmunkBasic 3.5.8b7 on my old PowerMac. What do I need to do to get it to you?

          --- In chipmunkbasicforum@yahoogroups.com, "wrf111" <wrf111@...> wrote:

          > Dear all,
          >
          > I am trying to download an older version, version 3.5.8, of the Chipmunk Basic to run a program. Could someone please share a link for the download with me? I have been trying to look for it but failed...
          >
          > Thanks in advance!
          >
          > Cheers,
          > bee

        • weng
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 8 8:06 PM
            I am trying to modify a code that a friend has written some years ago but it did not work on the current version 3.6.4b8. The code was verified to be working in the old 3.5.8 version previously so I would like to get this old version for a test.

            Thanks for the reply!

            ________________________________
            3.5.8 seems to have been 2001/2002 vintage built with CodeWarrior 7 for Mac OS X 10.1.
            Why do you need this version?

            --- In chipmunkbasicforum@ yahoogroups. com, "wrf111" <wrf111@...> wrote:

            > Dear all,
            >
            > I am trying to download an older version, version 3.5.8, of the Chipmunk Basic to run a program. Could someone please share a link for the download with me? I have been trying to look for it but failed...
            >
            > Thanks in advance!
            >
            > Cheers,
            > bee

          • weng
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 8 8:09 PM
              ah great! Would it be possible for you to send it as a link to my email pls? there is a place called 'Files' on the forum. Wonder if it is possible to upload stuff there?

              Many thanks!