Re: [Chipmunk Basic Forum] why does this happen?

  • Richard Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 12:03 AM
      I have noticed before that sometimes the program runs slowly and
      requires time to update the screen, and put things in the graphic
      window.
      if it doesn't get it done before it gets the next command, it seems to
      put the previous command "on hold", and catch it up soon.
      I have noticed that you do occasionally need to give the program a
      pause when updating the graphics window.
      It is very annoying, I know!