sound -# functions just died

  • chip2166
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      I just completed a program that needs to play a specialized file with the fairly tight timing of sound -1, and then all the sound functions died! Now I just get the system beep. fn playsound works. Midi works. Everything in my program works on my wife's Powerbook, but not any more on my Macbook Pro. Deleting CB and the playlist and reinstalling didn't help.
      This behavior may possibly have started right after I played with Control -> sysbeep. Any ideas about what the heck happened and how to fix it would be much appreciated.