New file uploaded

  • nhhubner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 6:20 PM
      Hi all!
      In the good old days I used to love playing and writing text adventure
      games. I still do. So I have uploaded to the files area two files.
      'hhouse.bas' was an original written for MS Basic by someone (not me).
      'hhhouse4B.bas' is my adaptation of the original for Chipmunk Basic.
      This is a work in progress and far from finished as I am still
      wrestling with certain aspects of the original that don't behave as
      they should.

      If anyone would like to have a "go" at it or offer any criticisms then
      please do, but be gentle as my old brain is not as quick as it used to
      be and I am a newbie to Chipmunk.

      Cheers -- NHHB