Classic BASIC book still in print - great help for matrices

  • progman22000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2002
      Found a great book from 1977 about Basic programming that is still in
      print! It has been especially valuable teaching me about matrices,
      that are absent from many Basics, but are still available with
      Chipmunk Basic!

      The book has that hand-drawn 70's look, which is the decade in which I
      was introduced to Basic. It's now the coolest basic book I own.
      Everything is hand-drawn!

      Check it out at:
      us.cambridge.org or uk.cambridge.org

      "Illustrating Basic"
      by
      Donald Alcock

      I just did a search on the Cambridge site for Illustrating Basic and
      the paperback version is still available.