Re: console window AND dos

  • huffmanmb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
      I use the following to clear the screen:

      SYS( "command.com /c cls" ) ' Win98/Win2K Clear Screen

      From the Chipmunk Basic home page and man page I believe
      graphics commands like GOTOXY; WINDOW X, Y; etc. are only
      supported in the Macintosh version.

      That said, the SYS function shown above, as well as GETENV$()
      and ARGV$ functions are listed as UNIX functions, but seem to
      work fine under Windows.

      Regards,
      Mike Huffman
    • gripperusa