New Member Here ...

  • PBK
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 3:34 PM
      I am returning to progamming after 30 or so years of not working with it. I remember
      much of it surprisingly. While I realize that this IS a users group what I really need is a
      local mentor to help guide me through the parts of Chipmunk BASIC that I was never able
      to grasp ... in high school!

      Might someone here be game to help me??? I am in St. Paul, MN (the yahoo Members list
      does not search capibility for finding cities or states).

      MstrPBK
      St. Paul, MN